World Congress Leadership Summit on mHealth & Telemedicine
Tune in to hear exclusive interviews with industry experts.
Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 11:30 a.m. -12:00 p.m. ET
- Mark W. Stevens, Senior Director, eHealth Innovation, World Congress
- Robert L. Pakter, MD, Founder and CEO, PillJogger, Inc.
- Bradley Merrill Thompson, JD, Shareholder, Connected Health Practice, Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.; General Counsel, mHealth Regulatory Coalition; Counsel, Continua Health Alliance
- Sridhar G. Iyengar, PhD, Chief Technology Officer, AgaMatrix, Inc.
Thursday, July 26, 2012, 12:00-12:30 p.m. ET
- Paulo Machado, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Health Innovation Partners
- Richard Charles Schwabacher, MPH, Product Manager, Mobile Health at Quest Diagnostics
- Naomi Fried, PhD, Chief Innovation Officer at Children’s Hospital Boston
Friday, July 27, 2012, 12:30-1:00 p.m. ET
- Farris K. Timimi, MD, Medical Director, Mayo Clinic Center for Social Media
- Mohit Kaushal, MD, MBA, Executive Vice President of Business Development, Chief Strategy Officer, West Wireless Health Institute
- Jeff Bipes, PMP, Sr. IT Manager Enterprise Mobility & mHealth Design & Strategy, Medtronic