Join Corey in a conversation with Steven Dean, Administrative Director, Telemedicine Operations at Inova Health System, about Inova’s initiatives to integrate mHealth technology into telemedicine.
Tune in to hear exclusive interviews with industry experts.
Wednesday, July 25, 2012, 11:30 a.m. -12:00 p.m. ET
- Mark W. Stevens, Senior Director, eHealth Innovation, World Congress
- Robert L. Pakter, MD, Founder and CEO, PillJogger, Inc.
- Bradley Merrill Thompson, JD, Shareholder, Connected Health Practice, Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.; General Counsel, mHealth Regulatory Coalition; Counsel, Continua Health Alliance
- Sridhar G. Iyengar, PhD, Chief Technology Officer, AgaMatrix, Inc.
Thursday, July 26, 2012, 12:00-12:30 p.m. ET
- Paulo Machado, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Health Innovation Partners
- Richard Charles Schwabacher, MPH, Product Manager, Mobile Health at Quest Diagnostics
- Naomi Fried, PhD, Chief Innovation Officer at Children’s Hospital Boston
Friday, July 27, 2012, 12:30-1:00 p.m. ET
- Farris K. Timimi, MD, Medical Director, Mayo Clinic Center for Social Media
- Mohit Kaushal, MD, MBA, Executive Vice President of Business Development, Chief Strategy Officer, West Wireless Health Institute
- Jeff Bipes, PMP, Sr. IT Manager Enterprise Mobility & mHealth Design & Strategy, Medtronic
Join hosts Ben and Corey in a conversation with Kabir Kasargod about 2net™ and why data acquisition and platform integration are critical to healthcare. Kabir Kasargod is part of the 2net™ Business Development team at Qualcomm Life. In his role there, Kabir is leading software partnership initiatives and strategy related to mobile apps & services.
Join hosts Ben and Corey in a conversation with Chuck Parker, Executive Director of the Continua Health Alliance, about how interoperability supports the widespread adoption of personalized connected health.
Join hosts Ben and Corey in a conversation with Chris LaCava about how mHealth can enhance communication between providers and patients.
Chris LaCava heads the product, interaction design, and user interface development at Escalation Point. He is also the product manager for drawMD.