Ben and Corey speak with Dr. Mohit Kaushal, Executive Vice President of Business Development and Chief Strategy Officer at West Health, about how mobile health technologies are connecting all of the players in the healthcare industry – from consumer to provider – to lower the cost of care.
Also discussed is breaking mHealth news and review the latest in app security with Domingo Guerra of Appthority.
Listen to hosts Ben and Corey in a conversation with Mathew Farkash, Co-Founder of Blueprint Health, about how to build mobile health startups, and featuring advice from three Blueprint Health entrepreneurs who have done it themselves: Victor Wang of GeriJoy, Rohan Udeshi of Health Recovery Solutions, and Peter Verrillo of EnHatch.
We also discuss breaking mHealth news and review the latest in app security with Domingo Guerra of Appthority.
Listen to hosts Ben and Corey in a conversation with Robert Jarrin, Senior Director of Government Affairs at Qualcomm, about how to accelerate government’s and institution’s adoption of mobile health as it becomes mainstream.
The show also features special guest Chris Hoffmann of TripleTree, who discusses his article, “If You Blinked, You Could Have Missed Mobile’s Move From Healthcare Niche Feature to Platform Cornerstone,” and Domingo Guerra of Appthority, who talks about the latest in app security.
Listen to hosts Ben and Corey in a conversation with Jorge Valdes, Chief Technical Officer at Dexcom, and Richard Yang, Vice President of Strategic Affairs at Dexcom, about how to identify what consumers need from their mobile health apps and devices and why it’s important to incorporate those attributes into design.
The show also discusses breaking mHealth news and reviews the latest in app security with Domingo Guerra of Appthority.
Listen to exclusive interviews with industry experts.
Monday, September 10 at 12:30 PM EST / 11:30 AM CST
- A. Stewart Ferguson, PhD, President, American Telemedicine Association
- Roy Schoenberg, MD, MPH, President and CEO, American Well Systems
- Andrew Watson, MD, MLitt, FACS, Vice President, International and Commercial Services Division, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center; Medical Director, Center for Connected Medicine
Tuesday, September 11 at 1:30 PM EST / 12:30 PM CST
- Hon Pak, MD, CEO, Diversinet
- Jason Goux, Implementation Director, UnitedHealth Group; Founder, SWATH Global
- Rick Chung, JD, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Medivo