Hear hosts Ben and Corey in a conversation about what attributes make for a successful mHealth app and which apps to be on the lookout for featuring guest speakers: Douglas Trauner, CEO and Founder of TheCarrot.com, and Eric Wicklund, Editor at mHIMSS.
The show also discusses breaking mHealth news and reviews the latest in app security with Domingo Guerra of Appthority.
Tune in to hear exclusive interviews with industry experts.
Thursday, October 25 at 1:30 PM ET / 10:30 AM PT
- Halle Tecco, MBA, CEO, Rock Health
- Ahmed Albaiti, President and CEO, Medullan
- Daniel Sands, MD, MPH, Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School and Immediate Past-President, Society for Participatory Medicine
Friday, October 26 at 1:30 PM ET / 10:30 AM PT
- Joseph Kvedar, MD, Founder and Director, Center for Connected Health
- Chris Wasden, Ed.D, MBA, Healthcare Strategy and Innovation Practice Managing Director, PwC
- Adam Darkins, MD, MPHM, FRCS, Chief Consultant for Telehealth Services, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Hon Pak, MD, CEO, Diversinet
Hear exclusive interviews with industry experts.
Tuesday, October 23 at 4:30 PM ET / 1:30 PM PT
- Jay H. Sanders, MD, CEO, The Global Telemedicine Group and Founding Board Member and President Emeritus, American Telemedicine Association
- Lionel Tarassenko, CBE, FREng, DPhil, Chair in Electrical Engineering, Oxford University and Director, Oxford Institute of Biomedical Engineering
- Mike Chi, PhD, Founder and CEO, Cognionics
- Bill Riley, PhD, Chief of the Science of Research and Technology Branch, National Cancer Institute
- Richard Sergay, Senior Vice President of Media Development and Strategy, Sharecare.com
- Donna Spruijt-Metz, MFA, PhD, Associate Professor of Preventive Medicine and Director of Responsible Conduct in Research, USC Keck School of Medicine
Wednesday, October 24 at 11:00 AM ET / 8:00 AM PT
- Molly Coye, MD, Chief Innovation Officer, UCLA Health System
- Rob McCray, President and CEO, WLSA
- Kian Saneii, CEO, Independa
- John Mattison, MD, Chief Medical Information Officer, Kaiser Permanente
Ben and Corey speak with Dr. Charles Saunders, CEO of Emerging Businesses at Aetna, about mobile health from the payer’s perspective and how these tools can help improve patient engagement. Also discussed is breaking mHealth news and the latest in app security with Domingo Guerra of Appthority.
Ben and Corey speak with Arnaub Chatterjee, Special Assistant to the Chief Technology Officer at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, about data-driven mobile health initiatives that are being used to improve healthcare. Clifford Jones, CEO of Allazo Health, also joins the discussion to provide an example of technology doing just that. The show also discusses breaking mHealth news and reviews the latest in app security with Domingo Guerra of Appthority.